Andria Lindquist is the photographer behind this simple, elegant and dreamy desert engagement shoot! I love the pale colors and the effortless and arid desert atmosphere.
Check out more of Lindsay and Nick’s engagement photos on Andria Lindquist’s website, here!0 Comments
Here are some great recipes to help you plan out your weekly meal plan. Enjoy!
1. Date sweetened horchata recipe.
2. Strawberry and peanut butter drink recipe.
3. Strawberry fruit leather recipe.
4. Raspberry and rhubarb yogurt bowl recipe.
5. Baked eggs recipe.
6. Cream cheese and chive biscuit recipe.
8. Fried zucchini blossoms stuffed with ricotta recipe.
9. Orecchiette and parsnips recipe.
10. Baked herb and pistachio falafel recipe.
11. Triple garlic pizza recipe.
12. Ginger and coconut milk soup recipe.
14. Rhubarb galette recipe.
15. Rhubarb and strawberry ripple froyo recipe.0 Comments
Twiggy loves being held like a baby. She gets cuddled and held by everyone who comes over. She especially loves boys to cradle her. How typical…
In the photo above, my dad, one of her favorites, is rocking her to sleep. What can I say, she lives a pampered life.0 Comments
Photo 1 : Nacho night lasted for three days. Never again… [or] until next Cinco de Mayo! And, for the ultimate nacho experience we used two layers of chips, two layers of cheese, black olives, 1 avocado, salsa, sour cream and green onions. If you follow these instructions, you will
not regret it.
Photo 2 : The sun has made an appearance here in Washington! We are very excited to see our plants sprouting and blooming again.
Photo 3 : We have been eating breakfast al fresco. Just a few chairs, some simple meals and a whole lot of sunshine.
Photo 4 : Enjoying some time at my parents watching the boats sail by their house. There was also a humpback whale sighting!
Photo 5 & 6 : Our spring calla lilies making an appearance. I love white flowers.
Photo 7 : My mom makes the best cheeseburgers! She always has every single condiment and topping imaginable and she stuffs the cheese inside the meat before grilling, and the cheese stays gooey! Mmmm… Moms are the best.1 Comment
Here are some great outdoor, summer and garden-inspired cards by Rifle Paper Co.
1. Botanical chart card. // 2. Animal chart card. // 3. Vegetable garden card. // 4. Herbs card. // 5. Assorted insect card set. // 6. Assorted fruit card set. // 7. Garden tools card. // 8. Garden Wellies card.1 Comment
This hearty pancetta and kale baked eggs is a simple, yet delicious breakfast, perfect for a romantic weekend at home.
Check out this website on Eva Kolenko’s website, here!1 Comment
I love these well-made, beautiful outdoorsy goods from Danner!
2. Mountain Light II – Men’s/Women’s hiking boots.
5. Mountain Trail – Men’s hiking boots.0 Comments
Farro salad (makes 3 full bowls):
1 cup farro
3 cups water
1/2 – 1 cucumber
1 bundle parsley
1/4 cup chopped onion or shallot
1/2 cube vegetable bouillon cube
Fresh lemon juice (to preserve the avocado color)
Salt and pepper
In a medium saucepan, combine 2 1/2 cups of water with the farro and half of a vegetable bouillon cube. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer over medium heat until the farro is almost tender, about 15-20 more minutes. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl and let cool.
Prepare your vegetables. I used tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, parsley and part of a shallot, but you can really add in any vegetable, cheese or nut that you want or need to use. If you are using avocado, be sure to drizzle fresh squeezed lemon juice over the top to preserve the color! Once everything is chopped, combine all the vegetables and farro in a mixing bowl. At this point you can add balsamic vinegar, olive oil or any typical salad dressing. I prefer to eat it plain with a dash of salt and pepper.